Terms & Conditions
Sam Walsh Fitness classes are designed to help you reach your health and fitness goals.
Information provided through Sam Walsh Fitness does not purport to be and must not be taken as medical advice, therefore, before starting any exercise regime you should consider consulting your doctor, especially if you have any medical condition(s) or are taking medication, are pregnant or have any related concerns. If you have asthma, diabetes, a heart condition, growth condition, recovering from Covid or have experienced chest pains or dizziness in the last month, we strongly advise you NOT to participate in any of the live or video-on-demand classes, activities and any other products and/or services which are provided by third party trainers via our classes. By using the Sam Walsh Fitness classes, you recognise that there is always an element of risk involved with any physical activity and your attendance at or participation in any Session is solely at your own risk. If at any time during a Session you feel discomfort or pain, you should cease the exercise and seek medical assistance as required. Your participation in these Sessions are entirely voluntary and you may opt out at any given time if you so wish.
You agree that Sam Walsh Fitness will not be liable to you and/or any third party for or in connection with:
1. losses not caused by our breach of these terms and conditions; or
2. any consequential or incidental losses which are a side effect of the main loss or damage and not reasonably foreseeable by us and you at the time of entering these terms and conditions.
Sam Walsh Fitness and its affiliates do not exclude or limit in any way its liability for:
1. death or personal injury caused by our negligence
2. fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; and
3. breach of the terms implied by applicable consumer protection legislation in England and Wales (to the extent they cannot be excluded by law).
Sam Walsh Fitness cannot accept any liability for the actions of third-party trainers or any breach by them of the terms of their service to you. Sam Walsh Fitness will not be liable for any injury, loss, claim, damage or any special, exemplary, punitive, indirect or consequential damages of any kind, which arises out of or is in any way connected with your attendance at or participation in any class (online or in person)